Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 2: Gratitude Journal

I'm doing a slightly different journal today - Project 2 had me reminiscing about the pre-marriage days, so I'm going to focus my gratefulness on why I'm grateful I married my high-school sweetheart.

1. I'm grateful we waited to get married until we were both ready.

2. I'm grateful that "grew-up" together - there aren't any skeletons in the closet that are ready to fall out and ruin things!

3. We dated for so long, that we have many fun/shared memories that we can look back on.

4. I'm grateful that we've got a great track-record of helping each other through good times and difficult times.

5. I'm really grateful that my husband has a quirky sense of humor (yes - I will need to remind myself of this later when it becomes annoying again!). He can make me laugh, and he can laugh things off that might otherwise annoy him!

~ Wendi

What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

 

Website Hit Counters
Spectra Art Paper