Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 4: Heart vs. Stomache (yummy brownies. . . )

So, the project today was really fun and easy. I was challenged to surprise my husband with a yummy treat for his tummy!

I made two!!

1.Yummy homemade (well, partly- I did use a mix!) triple chocolaty brownies, warm from the oven when he arrived home, and neatly arranged on a pretty plate.

2. A very interesting Jambalaya type dinner. Lots of diced peppers, celery and tomatoes, Turkey SPAM cut into squares and sauteed - yes I said SPAM - this was a first for me - all simmered together to create a wonderful flavorful dinner.

I really enjoyed surprising him with this tonight. I even cleared off the table and put on the pretty tablecloth my Mom gave me a few years ago!

Overall, the dinner and brownies were really enjoyed, and my hubby went to bed with an overly-stuffed tummy!

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

Website Hit Counters
Spectra Art Paper