Sunday, February 15, 2009

Week 1 Bonus Project: Can I Write About S E X ?? (Family Friendly)

Ok - so each week has a bonus project, which according to page 53 of the book is:


Sex. Yep, that's what the Bonus Projects are all about. Sex, plain and simple. You'll be finding ways to physically bless your man at least once a week for each of the three weeks. No doubt, these projects will be some of your guy's favorites, and hopefully some of yours as well.
In the interest of not blushing whenever I see a friend or family member who reads my blog, I'm NOT going to be posting what I did for the bonus project, but I will remind everyone who is following along (and hopefully participating in going through the book) about them and give you a glimpse of what the project is.

By the way, Kathi is a great site where she has a bunch of resources that can be used with The Husband Project, and one thing is a cute Do Not Disturb door hanger that can be printed and used for some projects. ;) It would probably come in handy for this one. To print it, click the link above, then scroll down the list of links on the left until you find the Do Not Disturb, click, and print!

This week, I was challenged to find a book that would help me discover what my husband (well, what any man) needs when it comes to sex!

Good luck ladies. Have some fun with this one!

2 comments:

Alyce said...

Thanks for the chuckle! I'm sure we're all ok with not knowing the details. :)

Wendi said...

:) Thanks Alyce! Glad you got a chuckle out of this post.

 

Website Hit Counters
Spectra Art Paper