Sunday, February 22, 2009

Days 10-14: MIA, But The Project Lives On!

Ok - so this week was not an ideal week! My two-year-old became really sick with the sneezy, coughing, runny nose, etc stuff. . . then I came down with it . . . then my husband . . . then our two-year-old got a really bad ear infection in BOTH ears! Yikes!! We spent all day Saturday on the couch because every time I tried to put him down he would cry. My poor hubby - that was really the first day I didn't do some small thing for the Husband Project. . . unless you count holding our son all day so my hubby didn't have to hear crying all day? :)

So - I did small things like making lunch, leaving notes, giving him some free time, etc. In fact, this morning/afternoon, he had about four-and-a-half hours to do whatever he wanted!

I'm crossing my fingers that the rest of the weeks in the Husband Project go a little more according to plan than this last one! There were some great projects in the book that I will either double-up over the next week or two, or I will do some of them after the 21 days.

:) Wendi

1 comment:

Kathi Lipp said...

hey Wendi -

Don't beat yourself up - we all hit bumps in the road - I have been sick as a dog for the past week (trust me - no Bonus Projects have been happening around here.) You are doing great!!!

 

Website Hit Counters
Spectra Art Paper