Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day 7: Gratitude Journal

Things I am grateful for today (no particular theme):

1. My husband watched Cars with my son this morning so I could sleep in!

2. We think we have found where my husband's car is leaking from (well, another place!) - the rear brake light that is in the middle of the trunk! Yes - he had previously fixed the tail light seals as this was reported to be a problem with his car, but it seemed to still be leaking. . . so keep your fingers crossed! I am so proud (and thankful) that he found this new leak!

3. We went outside and played in the yard as a family today - it was cold, but sunny!

4. I just realized that we haven't argued AT ALL over the past week!

5. My husband brought my son over to me while I was reading on the couch and both of them cuddled with me! :)

What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

 

Website Hit Counters
Spectra Art Paper