Monday, February 9, 2009

Day One: Gratitude Journal

LOL - I should be writing this post throughout the day as I think of things I'm grateful for. I am so tired by the end of the day, that sometimes I can't remember what I ate for breakfast - wait. . . . did I even eat breakfast today?

1. I was grateful that I had put an un-cooked meatloaf in the freezer - it came in handy when my husband came home early!!

2. I was grateful that all the laundry was in the basket this morning, I know some people leave clothes strewn throughout the house, and we don't do that here. :)

3. I was grateful that I did not procrastinate today - It made me feel good to get some things done quickly!

4. I was grateful that I am learning to be more flexible.

5. I was VERY grateful that my husband took the time to let me know that he had looked forward to coming home early so he could visit with me and play with our son.

No comments:

 

Website Hit Counters
Spectra Art Paper